Investigate when a conversation works and when it doesn’t. What is required for us to understand each other? What leads to misunderstandings – and how can we solve potential conflicts?
What it’s all about
· Prerequisites for mutual understanding in a conversation
· Reasons for misunderstandings
· Creation and escalation of arguments
· Different phases of a conflict and possible solutions
· Exploring the exhibition
· Collecting one’s own misunderstandings
· Carrying out a survey
· Creating a list of reasons for misunderstandings
· Obtaining the voices of experts (e.g. from videos at the exhibition)
· Role-playing on escalation and de-escalation
· Commenting on the results obtained
· Filming of a video tutorial: How do you conduct a successful conversation?
In the museum
LABOR (GROUND FLOOR)
LABOR (GROUND FLOOR): How do I communicate successfully?
· He’s started!
· That’s not what I meant!
LABOR (GROUND FLOOR): What skills do I need?
· C’est le ton qui fait la musique
· The basics of living together