Investigate why communication is so important for people. How does it influence our life? Choose a topic from the exhibition and explain it using examples.
What it’s all about
· Communication as a basic human need
· Basis for living together in the community
· Need for closeness to other people
· Perception of the world through communication
· Development of one’s own identity through communication
· Influencing and manipulation through communication
· Findings from the exhibition
· Creating the running order of a day, noting all communication situations
· Creating a list of reasons for communication
· Trying out forms of communication and documenting their effects
· Recreating typical situations
· Commenting on the findings obtained
In the museum
LABOR (GROUND FLOOR)
LABOR (GROUND FLOOR): Why do I communicate?
· Video: Kannengiesser
LABOR (GROUND FLOOR): Who do I communicate with?
· Who greets whom in what way?