Investigate how remembering works. Why is this ability so important for our communication? Describe your findings using three examples.
What it’s all about
· The human brain
· The memory as a learning tool
· Being able to remember is crucial for survival
· Being able to forget is crucial for survival
· Exploring the exhibition
· Creating a list of important personal memories
· Collecting the exciting, interesting, curious or funny memories of others
· Carrying out a survey
In the museum
· Cartoon: How does remembering work?
· Stations 38, 39, 46